Solicitors Title win national acclaim
We are proud to announce that we have been awarded a Highly Commended Award from the nations largest legal publishers, Lexis Nexis, for our ground breaking legal practice initiatives during the Covid 19 Pandemic and after.
Solicitors Title win ‘Highly Commended’ award at the nation’s most highly prestigious legal awards event of 2022
When other law firms closed their doors to new and existing clients during the lockdown, we found new legal solutions for our hard pressed clients both in the UK and Abroad:
- We were first to launch a Park Up Law Service
- We were first to execute a Will for a self-isolating client, remotely: using video conferencing technology
- We were the first law firm to execute a Will for a foreign domiciled client, using video conferencing technology
- We were in the vanguard of law firms who adapted their client care and legal services by exploiting video conferencing to the full
- We successfully launched a solo campaign for law reform that persuaded the government to reform the Wills Act 1837 by passing emergency legislation, despite the national lockdown; despite the lack of legislative time due to Brexit, and in defiance of trenchant opposition from our peers in the legal profession, who did not want to depart from their time honoured practice and procedure
We continue to find innovative ways to provide a first rate legal service to our clients.
Announcing the Award, on 30 March 2022, Lexis Nexis’ events executive commented: ‘I would like to extend our congratulations to you and your colleagues for being awarded Highly Commended for the Award for Legal Services Innovation at this year’s LexisNexis Legal Awards.’