Applying to the Court of Protection for deputyship can be a complicated process, especially if you have never done it before.

If an individual loses the ability to manage their own affairs due to deterioration in their mental capacity and have not made a Lasting Power of Attorney (LPA) or an Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA), we can assist with an application to the Court of Protection for a Deputyship Order. The COP appoints an individual to manage that person’s affairs.