We believe in protecting and maintaining your privacy. We will treat any information submitted by you through this Site as confidential and will not abuse this trust by providing all or any part of such information to third parties without your consent. We will not sell, rent, loan or otherwise distribute any information that you provide to us, unless required to do so by law or where we have your consent.
In some areas of our Site we may ask for certain items of personal or business information from you, which will enable us to supply you with further information about us and the services that we offer, or to contact you after your visit. We will only use this information for the following purposes:
- To keep in contact with you for marketing purposes (including offers, promotions and updates in relation to us, the services that we provide or those which we believe may be of interest to you);
- To understand and appreciate your needs and requirements as a potential client;
- For analysis and research to develop and improve this Site (to include Google Analytics and similar software); and
- To provide you and others with relevant information about us and the services that we provide.
- In respect of any information provided by you generally, you agree that we may use such information for the purposes outlined above.
We may collect non-personal information about you automatically as a result of your use of this Site, such as the type of device and browser which you use to access this Site and any website from which you linked to us, but you cannot be identified from this information. We will only use such non-personal information to help improve this Site.
Under applicable data protection legislation, you have the right to request details of the information that we hold about you. Should you wish to be provided with these details, please contact us in writing at our registered office address. Further details of our and your legal obligations and duties can be found at the website of the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
You accept the risk that data transmitted to this Site through electronic means may be intercepted before reaching us or may be accessed by unauthorised third parties, or exploited unlawfully. We do not assume any responsibility for guarding against the acts of third parties and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential losses or damages incurred or suffered as a result.
We wish to keep any information that we hold about you accurate and up to date and therefore please contact us if the information we hold about you needs updating. If you wish your information to be removed from our database, or no longer wish to receive marketing material from us, please confirm this request in writing.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, or if you experience difficulties in accessing or viewing our Site, please contact us.