Mergers & Acquisitions
Whether you are buying or selling a business for the first time, or looking to restructure to suit a commercial aim, we have a real depth of experience to support you, drawing on years of experience of similar transactions; recent examples where we have been instructed include:
- the merger of two local print companies;
- management buy-out (MBO) of a national IT supplier;
- the acquisition of the property and business of a well-regarded public house, from Grant Thornton, acting as trustees in bankruptcy;
- the sale of a lettings business and a dental practice to national providers;
- the acquisition of a care home; and
- the purchase of a South West-based agricultural supply business.
We appreciate that the technical provisions are important but also appreciate our clients’ commercial objectives to get the deal done, with the minimum of fuss and on budget.
Your Specialist for Mergers & Acquisitions is...
Guy Curry Senior Solicitor
Corporate Finance, Commercial Contracts
Richard James Partner
Corporate Finance, Franchising, Technology and Media Contracts and Intellectual Property